Skip to main content

F. Questions and Answers

6. Can participants perform entertainment during public meetings and processions?

There is no additional step to take if the entertainment is performed in a public pedestrian precinct and the participants have no control over the admission of persons to the public entertainment and the place where it was being presented and, as a corollary, a right of exclusion from that place. If the participants have such control or right of exclusion, they will need to apply for a temporary licence under the Places of Public Entertainment Ordinance (Cap. 172) before performing entertainment.