2. Application requirements
All applications received by URFS are screened to see if each application meets the following criteria:
- Joint application is made by the owners of not less than 50% of the undivided shares in each lot within the site;
- The building conditions are “poor” or “varied”;
- The site does not form a part of the area of a redevelopment project commenced by the URA;
- The buildings of the site are not for industrial use or those where 50% or more of the floor area is under existing commercial use; and
- The site is situated within redevelopment zones or at least not situated within a proposed preservation area identified by the District Urban Renewal Forum, if there is one in the district in which the site is located.