Skip to main content

1. How can visitors from Mainland China gain permission to enter Hong Kong?

Visitors from Mainland China are normally permitted to remain in Hong Kong for the period that is stated on the "exit-entry permit" (also called "two-way permit") that is issued to them by the Mainland authorities. More details can be found on the website of the Immigration Department.