Skip to main content

12. What can I do if I find out that a credit provider or a CRA is not handling my data properly?

Improper handling of credit data may arise from the release of data to the wrong persons, the failure to accede to a data access or a data correction request made by the data subject, or failure to take proper security measures to protect the data, etc.


If you are unable to resolve the matter with the credit provider or the CRA concerned, you may make a complaint in writing to the PCPD. For details about the complaint procedures and the possible penalties, please go to Part VIII.