Skip to main content

1. How is the advance ruling procedure different from an objection against a tax assessment?

An objection can only be lodged after a taxpayer has submitted the tax return AND received the relevant tax assessment from the Inland Revenue Department.


An application to the IRD for advance ruling must be made before the submission deadline of the relevant tax return.