Skip to main content

5. If my relative or friend is a disabled person and is being discriminated against by others, can I represent him/her to lodge a complaint with the Equal Opportunities Commission?

Yes. A person being discriminated against by others can lodge a complaint through a representative. However, the representative must show that he/she has been authorised by the complainant to lodge the complaint. For more details on how to lodge a complaint, please go to Part VI: How to Complain.