Skip to main content

3. Can a group of persons lodge a single complaint? Must I (as an aggrieved person) lodge a complaint with the EOC myself?

The complainant may be an individual or a group of individuals.


An aggrieved person can be represented by another person(s) for the purpose of lodging a complaint. A representative complainant must show that he/she has been authorized by the aggrieved person to lodge the complaint. Even if such a person has not been authorized, he/she may still report the case to the EOC. After hearing about the case, the EOC may look into the matter independently.