Skip to main content

B. Government subsidized housing schemes

If the owner or spouse of the former Home Ownership Scheme (HOS) has divorced and wants to apply for HOS again, the Housing Department will consider individual cases at its discretion.


As for the transfer of flats of government subsidized housing schemes, a copy of the divorce decree absolute and court order are needed in the application made to the Housing Authority. The current policy is that a maximum of two co-owners are allowed on a single flat.