Skip to main content

13. What should I do if I fail to turn up for a hearing and my claim is struck out (declined)?

As Claimant, you can apply within seven days after the hearing or such further period as the Tribunal may allow for the striking-out order to be set aside (ignored) and the case restored. This will be allowed only for valid reasons, and may be subject to conditions set by the Tribunal. A claimant who applies for restoration will need to complete an Application for Restoration form and to pay a prescribed fee.