Skip to main content

14. Can Defendants object to the Tribunal's judgments if they are absent from the hearings?

The Defendant can apply for the award to be set aside within seven days after the hearing or such further period as the Tribunal may allow and on any conditions that the Tribunal thinks fit. A defendant who applies to set aside an award or order will need to complete an Application to Set Aside an Award/Order form and to pay a prescribed fee.